Summer Activities for Bright/Gifted Children and Youth
Compiled by ABC Ontario - London Chapter and updated by D. Ensing May 2016
Please note that neither ABC London Chapter nor D. Ensing officially endorse any of the listings, nor are ABC London Chapter or D. Ensing responsible for out of date listings, although every effort has been made to ensure that these listings are accurate and up-to-date. This information is provided only as a resource for activities for children, youth and families.
1. Nature trails: http://www.thamesvalleytrail.org/
2. Fanshawe Conservation Area: http://www.fanshaweconservationarea.ca/fanshawe-lake-trail/
3. Geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com/
4. Nature London: http://naturelondon.com/naturelondon/
5. The Oxford County Trail Guide http://www.oxfordcounty.ca/Things-to-Do/Trails-parks/Oxford-County-Trails
6. Sydenham River and its heritage http://www.strathroymuseum.ca/en/exhibits/sydenhamdiscovery.asp
7. Explore the Talbot Trail http://www.ontariotrails.on.ca/trails/view/talbot-trail
8. Komoka Provincial Park: https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/komoka
9. Clovermead Adventure Farm in Aylmer: http://clovermead.com/
Visit some of the local farms, orchards, and harbours to see local food production in your area. You might come home with a very tasty dinner!
Click here for brochure.